Monday, June 27, 2011

Life happens

    Monday! I'd planned to have two monarchs begun. Mel always tells me it is faster and easier to do the same step several times in a row, thus building two gurdies should be as fast and easy as building one...I don't think so.
    I have the bridge brace glued together for one gurdy but then there were bills to pay, e-mail's to reply to (business of course) laundry and grocery shopping and five gurdy bags to finish by the middle of next week. Like I say, Life happens. Its all good, just not conducive to getting two or even one gurdy under way.
   There is much conversation on the Loop about making your own tangents and a few string questions. It is very educational to follow some of these conversations but it can get in the way of productive shop time. Tomorrow it is braces and bags! Hopefully, pictures by tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

  1. One brace is a start! You're on your way.

    There's probably something to that build-two-at-once idea. I keep thinking, "Hmmm, if I could do that again, I would do it differently"! It's hard practicing on my one-and-only!

    I glued black buttons 6-9 on last night. Now for the last four extra fun ones!

    Regards,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete