Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back



I'm sure you all wonder where I've gone. "Maybe she is one of those for whom Gurdy building is just a fleeting infatuation? Hardly! Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will use pictures to tell you how my gurdy building is coming. In the last few weeks we have sold a kit, a Symphony, and a Monarch built. Well this means tweeking and printing the builders manual. My apologies for the areas in the manual already out there. As I use my copy I am discovering spelling errors and word choice inconsistencies which need fixing.
Three HG bags/cases to sew, more mugs to order, and the kit to pack while bugging my husband for the parts while he is chasing his own list! It's been quite an adventure. To Michael, I am going to wait to install the tangents until farther along. In fact until the very last minute, somewhere around page 12 in part 3 of the builders manual. they just seem to get in the way before then. Well here is a picture summary of my days and I will attempt to be more faithful in my blogging in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment